Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Fantasy With Oral Sex And A Stranger

Here is a task for the subs who fantasize about oral sex with a stranger. It can be performed by both females as well as males.Task Elements:Possible Humiliation, public =3Forced Masturbation = 1What You Will NeedDildoAn ImaginationTaskOn three different occasions, you will visit a public place. Look around to find a male you find attrative. Watch him closely, envision you giving him the best blow job you can.Now find a private spot, like the restroom, in the public place. Using your dildo, begin by licking and kissing it while thinking of it as the man's cock. Picture him pushing your head down on it, gagging you. While you are fantasizing about giving the man a blow-job, and working on the dildo with your mouth, begin playing with your pussy/clit or cock. You must have a hand in your pants arousing yourself the entire time.Do this for 15 minutes or until you orgasm. Moan for me, make slurping noises, show me what a slut you are.When time is up, or you orgasm, whichever comes first, this part of the task is over. Clean yourself up and go straight home. Once home, you will immediately write at least a 150-word report on the session. Did you cum? What did the man look like? Where were you? What did you wear? Save it for your final report.After you have completed this three times, you may post your three reports with any added thoughts and feelings of this task.Safety: I'd recommend that you choose a place to do this task where it can be discreetly done meaning that there is little chance of trouble. Your safety is of the up most importance.You have three weeks to complete this task and post your report.

1 comment:

MikaDarkMoon said...

Years ago while going on the greyhound bus while riding I never know the name of the guy. While riding his hand kept caressing my thigh wich got my interest going. Leading over hidding under the blanket openning wet mouth sliding over the head of the guy cock. Flicking my tongue along the base of the cock as I suckle. Sucking using my mouth tighting arounding making it feel like being inside my wet clit hole. Sucking greedy at the guy cock until I feel the building of the seed. Taste sweet creamy sticky pre cum follow out of the hole. Knowing soon more will follow the pre cum lead out. Sucking hard until the first release of cum out shallowing quickly. Breathing skillful through my noose as I relax my mouth surrounding the cock inside my mouth. Drinking down the rest of the cum. Soon as I release the cock out of my mouth. Soon the guy got off the bus at his stop then I rode the bus until my stop. All the while thinking on what I just done and how I felt about it odd I felt not bad because I had done this act in such a public place where I got have gotten noticed anytime while doing it under the blacket. Can't honestly say that doing something like this is for everyone. Just if you never know what the day will bring.