Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Time With a TM III

This task I am posting here has been broken into three parts.. I am posting the third part here because of the ideas of task included when I first designed it...It started as one long task done over 10 days but I have broken it down into three parts...I am posting this to get feed back from the TM's on how they feel about portion three.Title: Time with a TM IIIThe Requirements:Creative thoughts Photos (optional)IM andpossibly a web camThe Task:You will contact a TM and ask them to role play with you. The role playing of this will be spending a week with a TM here at the Academy. What would you be required to wear? How would the TM train you? What would your week involve?You will set a date and post it here, along with the TMs name after they have agreed.Your report will consist of any pictures taken during the role playing, the IM log as well as any thoughts that you had while doing this.

No comments: