Saturday, June 27, 2009

Piercing Fantasy

I love the idea of having my sub/slave/performer piereced. I love it even more when they request to have themselves pierced for me.

For this task you will prepare yourself so that you are sexually aroused. You will keep yourself aroused during the duration of the day while doing this task for me. I want you to chose a body part or parts to have pierced that you would offer to me. You will then research thru online articles as well as calling around to places you think would do piercings. I want you to ask them if they do piercings for the body part you offer to me to have pierced and if so how much it cost. I want you to ask them about the health risks and safety issues as well as what it would require to have this done.

Upon completeion of your research, You will then prepare this into a fantasy story of offering yourself and this portion of your body to be pierced. You will describe and offer your thoughts on how you may approach me and offer this particular area of your body and request it be pierced for me. You will them tell me why you want me to have this part pierced and suggest how I will do it.

The length of the story/essay must be lengthy enough to fully describe and tell me what body part it is/was you wanted pierced, as well as answer the questions above.You will have 10 days to complete this task for me once your request for permission is granted or you accept assignment of this task.

Challenge (optional)Have this part actually pierced unless it was perviously done and provide pictures of it being done and or pictures of it completed.

Saftey note:mak sure you go somewhere reputable if you choose to get the piercing done for me and yourself. You will want to make sure that they are licensed, sanitary, and cleanly kept. The pierce shop should ALWAYS be willing to show you what they do to keep everything sterile and safe, if not RUN. . .lol If at any point YOU question the sanitation or ability of the piercing artist to end the experience immediately.

2 comments:

Masters_diamond said...

Master may i have your permission to do this task for you?

Masters_diamond said...

Master
may i have permission to do this Task again? I need something to do.